Are you looking for something better?
Our busy suburban clinic is looking for either a part-time or full-time physiotherapist to join our dynamic team. You will need full AHPRA registration and permanent working rights in Australia.
Our clients are mostly private patients with musculoskeletal presentations, however we also see RTWSA, Third Party, Medicare CDM and NDIS clients, therefore offering a truly versatile environment to apply and develop your skills!
Our practice has newly refurbished rooms within a medical centre, an onsite rehabilitation gym and a full suite of electronic clinical and practice management software (Cliniko, Physiapp, Medipass, HICAPS etc).
Our two Masters-qualified physio owners provide both mentoring and internal professional development, and there is a generous budget towards external PD courses.
Our clinic has an affiliation with local sports teams and can provide sports coverage work if desired.
This opportunity will reward the clinician with excellent hands-on and exercise rehabilitation skills, or the desire to develop these. We are looking for someone willing to contribute to all aspects of the business including marketing via social media posts, liaison with the doctor group we work closely with, and other community engagement strategies. As a true member of the team you will learn about all aspects of the business and take pride in looking after our practice and further growing our client base.
Base remuneration is dependant on experience, but a generous bonus structure is available to team members that help build and contribute to the business.
Position description and requirements:
- Physiotherapist part-time or full-time
- Great clinical reasoning and hands-on treatment skills
- Exercise rehabilitation/ pilates/ strength and conditioning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Will need to work some hours as a solo practitioner, and be responsible for open/ close
- Basic administration tasks such as taking payments and rebooking
- Full AHPRA registration required
- Full working rights in Australia
- Two years’ physiotherapy experience minimum preferred, however new graduates are welcome to apply
- Competent with modern clinical IT systems
- Fun-loving team contributor
- Ambitious and driven
- A strong desire to add value to every client and the clinic
Check out our Careers page for more background