Could you enjoy your physio role more?
Modbury Physio is a small suburban clinic that has been operating in the Northeast of Adelaide for 37 years. We have recently transitioned to new ownership and are rebuilding, refurbishing and rebranding. Now we are looking for another physiotherapist team member to join us for the ride!
We believe that physiotherapy should be an enjoyable profession where you can help your clients, express your individuality, benefit from the experience of the team around you, learn along the way and see a pathway to progress your career while being well rewarded for your loyalty and great results.
Our clinic values building strong relationships with referrers, with our clients and most importantly, with each other.
As the original owner of the business moves towards full retirement, we have a part-time role available which we anticipate becoming full-time within the next 12 months.
As part of our modernisation, we utilise Cliniko, Medipass, PRODA, Physitrack and email faxing. We are building our social media presence and would love to have someone contribute to developing this element of the business.
Our case load is mostly made up of private clients. We do see a smaller number of compensable/ EPC/ DVA clients and are moving towards seeing more NDIS clients also.
Position description and requirements:
- Physiotherapist part-time initially, increasing to full-time
- Great clinical reasoning and hands-on treatment skills
- Exercise rehabilitation/ pilates/ strength and conditioning skills
- Roster to begin will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday afternoons/evenings and some Saturday mornings
- Will need to work some hours as a solo practitioner, and be responsible for open/ close
- Basic administration tasks such as taking payments, rebooking, copying, scanning, file transfers etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Full AHPRA registration required
- Two years’ physiotherapy experience minimum
- Competent with modern clinical IT systems
- Fun-loving team contributor
- Ambitious and driven
- A strong desire to add value to every client and the clinic
Check out our Careers page for more background https://www.modburyphysio.com/careers
To apply, please send us a short video/ link (5 mins maximum) telling us about your previous work experience, ideal work environment, where you want to head in your career, how we can help you get there and why you think you would be a good fit with our existing team.